Tuesday, 14 June 2016

DIOR LIP MAXIMIZER (Collagen Active)





If you want to be on trend you need to plump your lips nowadays. And honestly who doesn’t like a plumper lip? As I don’t want to go for plastic surgery myself, I opted for the Dior Lip Maximizer. It comes in 2 color options pink and sparkling. I went for the pink one. Now what does this product do according to the Dior website?

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer moisturizes lips and gives an incredible instant-volume effect for a glossy smile and full, plump lips, as if transformed. Its mint-vanilla scent provides an even more addictive fresh sensation. 
Its expert formula enriched with collagen contains a blend of hyaluronic and marine-based fillers that instantly leave lips smooth, moisturized and plump-looking day after day.
Use as a base to prime, smooth and boost lip volume before adding colour, or over lipstick for a touch of shine and a plumping effect. For intensive lipcare, it can be used alone as a 15-day treatment applied daily in the morning before makeup or in the evening.



Sounds good no?
Unfortunately, after testing it for a couple of days it’s not worth the money, in my opinion. It’s a nice gloss, but it does not plump my lips. It has a slight tingly feeling when I apply it and a bit of a minty smell/taste, but other than having a nice gloss nothing changed for me. I started using it 4 days ago, and will continue on using it on a daily basis to see if there 15-day treatment will give me any effect, I’ll report back on that.

At this point will I re-buy it? No, I think there are better options for a cheaper price than this DIOR LIP MAXIMIZER. It retails for € 34,60 and is for sale at Ici Paris XL, Parfuma and online at FeelUnique.
XO S.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
 

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.